Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My place



Have you every associated a place with a feeling? The coffee shop around the corner always makes me yearn for brownies and the beach makes me nostalgic. But if there would be one place that tops my list it would be "my place". Archiving my old photographs I found these pictures - Views of the sea from my favorite spot. As far I can remember whenever I was angry sad or just plain bored I sought solace in this little spot atop the water tank of my house. I have spent lazy afternoons just sitting there and staring at the endless expanse of the blue ocean and the abandoned light house. Nobody else came there and I could be assured of uninterrupted me time. Sometimes when I am battling office politics and stuck in a apartment with too many flat-mates I wish I had my place even here. Till I find one I shall settle for putting this picture on my soft-board.

No comments: