Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boxes, cartons & bags

Packing up ten years of your life is not an easy task. Have been spending a good part of last week categorizing what I should pack and what I should trash. Its unbelievable the amount of things I have accumulated over the years. Seriously what was I thinking buying that giant lava lamp or that pencil sketch of the Beatles that I lugged half way across the world. The Beatles, the lava lamps.. I know I was born in the wrong decade.

I hate farewells, especially when the person saying goodbye is me.

8 comments:

Curious! said...

Yo.. where are you going ?

Wanderlust said...

alot of places.. mostly home.

aparna said...

Are you leaving Madras? Whats happening?

Wanderlust said...

Aparna.. Yeah I am.. will email you!

Arch said...

i always felt better when i was the one saying good bye coz there were new things to look forward to. Cried my heart out when a friend had to move though!!
Change is exciting...always! enjoy :)

Wanderlust said...

Arch: Yes change is good. I hope!

K said...

i was gonna say the same thing about it being better to be in 'this side'of the good bye, but arch beat me to it ;)

Wanderlust said...

K - ;)