Friday, June 5, 2009

Er What

It was one of those days when I had more than my fair share of "er what" moments. Let me explain.

Moment #1
Visited our new office site (which I strongly suspect is closer to Pondicherry than Madras). When we stopped at the OMR toll gate, I see a notice that states there are only two kinds of people who do not have to pay the toll fees - presidents and fishermen.

Moment # 2
My boss asked me to choose a tag line for our corporate notebooks(the paper kind). The one that caught my eye was-
"May you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed, and drink like a true Irishman”

And yes I did choose another tag line.

2 comments:

unpretentious said...

:)truly 'er what' moments:)but i think u should have chosen that tag line itself...would ve been a riot

Wanderlust said...

@unpretentious - :) and I may not have had a job.