Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nine hours and forty mins at a hospital

When you spend alot of time in the doctor's waiting room, you tend to notice things. Like nurses have truckloads of patience. Amidst those wailing children, cranky and annoying patients, they still maintain their cool. Well most of them. Except for that Valkyrie pretending to be a nurse. But I have greater respect for them now. One tough day at office and everyone is swearing or snapping at each other. On the other hand these men and women can teach us something.

And seriously had I known what lucrative biz laboratory testing was, I would have given project management a pass. Seriously how can a few scans and a blood test cost fifteen grand? Dayum I am in the wrong field.

Who seriously who runs a documentary on rattle snakes in a doctor's waiting room. Its scary enough to wait for those scans. The rattle snake swallowing a giant rodent didn't do much to soothe the frazzled nerves.

Ok the valkyrie is shooting me daggers. I better hit post before she confisticates my beloved blackberry.

So here we go.

No comments: