Saturday, December 19, 2009

Randomness

- What does one do to appease travel gods? My travel plans have gone berserk again!
- Finally finally managed to get season four of Ugly Betty. I actually felt like i was meeting an old friend. That cant be normal can it?
- Jumped on the twitter bandwagon after a friend convinced me we could save world together by tweeting. Paris Hilton and Paulo Coelho are my current favs. The former amuses me and the latter can be quite enlightening.
- My apparently tone deaf and somewhat psycho neighbour has been playing Vettaikaran on the loop. Where are the power cuts when you need them?

2 comments:

aparna said...

Hahaha I like the last one the best! By the way, good to know a lot of people are addicted to ugly betty

Unknown said...

Hope your parents are OK now..