Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In my head right now

The week has been rather weird and random, hence it would unfair if my post doesn't follow suit.

Five random thoughts in my head right now:

1)People are like kaleidoscopes. Your always bound to see new colours. You might think knowing a person for a year should give you a fair idea. Boy can you be wrong or what.But not all of it is bad!

2) Did a movie marathon, to make up for the abstinence. Ayirathil oruvan, avatar and NY I love you. I started off by disliking AO, but towards the end actually quite enjoyed it. Avatar was ok, probably because I was the last person on the planet to watch it. And finally NY I love you - reminded me why I want to go back there.

3)An island awaits with bated breath for election results. Though I am far away now, my thoughts are still with the twenty million hopeful hearts. Absence of war after all does not mean peace.

4)I abhor making decisions, especially when it feels like the world is breathing your neck and pushing you to do so. My heart truly bleeds for the proverbial cat on the fence. I know how that chap felt.

5) And finally, a sadly funny (if there is such a phrase) quote i saw on somebody's blog " Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love"- Charles M. Schulz

No comments: