Friday, January 29, 2010

They dont call me blunderqueen for nothing..

Me: Hey I was just watching this song on tv.. im in love with it but have no clue what movie its from. I have been googling with no luck
Friend : Hmm..which one
Me: This guy is following a girl in the rain and
Friend: ok stop kidding now
Me: huh?
Friend: Thats my song.. I sang that for the movie Renigunta.
Me: sure ok.. im gona continue to search
Friend : er.. i did sing that song
Me: (after a google enlightenment) oh..

So that was my faux pa for the day, what was yours. While I let you ponder on that, here is my latest favorite

5 comments:

aparna said...

Wow that is a nice song! How do you find these friends ;-)

Wanderlust said...

They find me ;)

Sarah said...

no kidding? should check that song out

Arch said...

ooooh...subtle!! ;p

K said...

mmm. why do I get the feeling this is a largely abridged version of that conversation?