Sunday, November 7, 2010

Between August and November

Between August and November I have

Shifted cities and realized a city is its people.
Gotten back to working after a year's break and realized its not too bad.
Finished my first level of French and suprised myself by truly enjoying studying.
Missed Madras. Missed Colombo. Missed Home.
Been glad that I will still continue to talk to some people no matter what.
Repeated mistakes.
Had more midnight coffees than I have ever had.
Finally moved to an apartment of my own.
Pondered deeply if the bus 331A really does exist.
Been super grateful that no matter where you are, some friends are just a gchat buzz away.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks to gtalk, facebook and the person who invented internet...
glad to have been there and always be there for you/with you

Unknown said...

Between August and November I have

Shifted newspapers and realized an article is only as good as its headline.
Gotten back to reading after a year's break and realized its not too bad.
Finished making my first French toast and suprised myself by sticking to the recipe.
Missed kothu parotta. Missed thalapakattu briyani. Missed masala.
Been glad that I will still continue to talk to some people no matter what.
Found there are still mistakes I haven't made before.
Had more daytime naps than I have ever had.
Finally moved to an immoral highground of my own.
Pondered deeply if people who claim to use the bus, actually do so.
Been super grateful that no matter where you are, some friends are just 7 gchat buzzes away. sometimes 8.


Sheesh... If we insisted on documenting every detail.... Isn't it finally time for the not-so-vague posts now?

Wanderlust said...

Sar Bar - :)))

Vivaldi- First lets start with name. I hope and pray that you were inspired by the music and not the suiting.
I DO use the bus. Sometimes
and please 7/8 buzzes ?? drama queen.

aparna said...

Thats nice :). Are you working and studying? whew!!! that must be tough... I remember learning french was one of your things to do along with visiting Egypt. I am so glad you are doing it!