Monday, August 30, 2010

When you are supposed to be working but instead choose to..

This fun post was inspired by dee

- If I were a season, I would be Monsoons
- If I were a month, I would be December
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Saturday
- If I were a time of day, I would be night
- If I were a planet, I would be er Earth
- If I were a direction, I would be going East
- If I were a tree, I would be a temple tree
- If I were a flower, I would be an orchid
- If I were a fruit, I would be a dragon fruit
- If I were a land animal, I would be a Horse
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a jelly fish
- If I were a bird, I would be a sea gull
- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be an antique rocking chair
- If I were a liquid, I would be portello!
- If I were a stone, I would be a diamond
- If I were a kind of weather, I would be rainy
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano
- If I were a color, I would be burgundy
- If I were a facial expression, I would be a grin
- If I were an emotion, I would be contentment
- If I were a sound, I would be the tinkling of windchimes
- If I were an element, I would oxygen
- If I were a car, I would be a er.. ok no idea actually
- If I were a food, I would gyros
- If I were a place, I would be NYC
- If I were a flavor, I would be butterscotch
- If I were a scent, I would be the smell of hot coffee on a cold day
- If I were an object, I would be a lava lamp
- If I were a body part, I would be a nape of the neck
- If I were a song, I would be "all the world " by Correatown

What about you?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

am gonna repost this on my blog :) and facebook link it too...
btw i love your body part and sound..windchimes...cool

aparna said...

Love the smell of coffee on a cold day and NYC, and the rest too :)

Yeah I think i am going to post it too!!!

Arch said...

my favs were the car (that was so funny)and the windchimes.
me three!!